Losing a loved one is painful; Hedley Price Funeral Directors will help to guide you through this difficult time.
Our business was established in 1997 as a local, family run funeral service.
Hedley and Audrey Price, along with their dedicated team, have provided caring and compassionate support to bereaved families in Minehead and across Exmoor for over 20 years.
Our team works hard to make this distressing time as stress-free as possible, assisting you in every aspect of the funeral process with the expertise and guidance of professional, fully trained funeral directors.
What you can expect from Hedley Price funeral directors
- Experienced and sensitive staff
- Four qualified funeral directors
- Collection and transport for loved ones
- Funerals provided anywhere in the UK
- A comprehensive service – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
What we provide
- Professional, friendly and flexible service
- Bearing staff to carry your loved one’s coffin
- Provision of hearse and cars
- A dedicated Chapel of Rest
- A selection of coffins to choose from
- Administration of donations to your favoured charity
What we arrange on your behalf
- Completion of doctor’s paperwork
- Booking of registration appointments
- Booking of funeral ministers and celebrants
- Provision of music or an organist
- Orders of Service / drafting and submission of press notices
- Organisation of refreshments and booking of related venues
- Booking of floral tributes
- Provisions for cremated remains
- Recommended contacts for headstones and memorials